Re: Help me understand

From: Networkguy <news_at_network##NOSPAM##guy.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:10:01 -0000

> Why not take a class, at your company's expense ?
> Quality Hands-on Oracle training is *expensive*.
> But your network infrastructure role is a big one, your company
> should be (willing to) pay for your training. Few people other than
> admin have/had this "luxury".
> This way you can ask all the questions
> you have real time. And you ARE going to have questions,
> esp if you're of the inquisitive nature.

Thanks for this. Unfortunately, like a lot of large companies, mine is also implementing spending restrictions at the moment and as we do have a DBA team, there is no chance of getting this signed off. I managed to get away with both Microsoft & Cisco training in the last financial year but this year is a different story. I am even having to travel economy class on flights up to 9 hours now. Received on Thu Nov 08 2001 - 02:10:01 CST