create a table as an object type

From: C Chang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 00:05:10 -0500

Is it good idea to create a table as an object type table? I found it could lead to more problem when the table need to expand. Because it is an object type, I have to redefine the new object type and create the similar the object type then create a similiar table based on the object type,then insert the original data in. More jobs to do. If a table is compose with the object type ( reference it), then it is more difficult to recreate the table. Can anyone share some wisdom? Thanks

C Chang Received on Wed Nov 07 2001 - 23:05:10 CST