Re: Oracle 8.1.7.1 do not start on NT

From: Nicolas Bronke <nb_at_trinity.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 23:14:08 +0100

> Very well said, Sybrand. Looking through the messages from Nicholas I got
> the impression that we're there just to act as an electronical manual just
> for him.......

No, you may have the wrong impression.
I am collecting questions and also reading the newsgroups before. But it is strange if you install Oracle 8.1.7.1 many times and you are represent with a conflict which should solved with the patch Nevertheless believe what you believe to believe. Regards
Nicolas Received on Wed Nov 07 2001 - 16:14:08 CST