Re: oracle and windowsXP

From: Schermrooster <peter.m.groen_at_removethis.xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 21:27:01 +0100

Leslie

There is a Personal Edition available version 8.1.7 r3. You HAVE to use this version, vause other versions won't work on XP (W2K). I've had trouble with the installer trying to use 8.1.6 on W2K. It just crashed without warning. After an install of PO8.1.7r3 everything is running smoothly now.

HTH Peter