drop whatever temp;

From: Andreas Koch <mail_at_kochandreas.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 18:45:43 +0100

Hi,

In a script i create a table temp.
To prevent it failing if some other script created a temp and didn't delete it, i use
drop table temp;
drop view temp;
drop trigger temp;
before the statement.

Is there a single command to drop temp whatever it is. If not, what "types" can temp be? I just added "sequence" to my list this morning :)

I guess that's table,view,trigger,procedure and sequence then.

--
                                       Andreas
Who doesn't live can never die