SQL*PLUS Worksheet on windows nt

From: Hans Martin Ludäscher <m.ludaescher_at_fh-offenburg.de>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 17:45:18 +0100

we have installed the ORACLE 8i Client version for MS and expected the TOOL:
SQL*PLUS Worksheet !!
we got a explantation in the DBA studio for this worksheet but no hints about
installation an calling the tool . must we use a other CD or could we use the DBA studio
for installation or calling
any help will appreciated
hml Received on Wed Nov 07 2001 - 10:45:18 CST