Oracle JDBC driver and Java :)

From: Arnold Maderthaner <arnold.maderthaner_at_inode.at>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:09:57 +0100

Hi @ all !

I'm new to this forum and i have a big problem with my Oracle 8.1.7 Server and the JDBC drivers!
I don't get a connection between a java prog (selfwritten) and the Oracle DB!
I allways get the error that the import in java was wrong ! So i think there is something wrong with the configuration of the drivers ! Any one can tell me what i have to set ?! Or are there any other posibilities to make a connection between oracle and java ?

Hope you can help me out :) Received on Tue Nov 06 2001 - 10:09:57 CST