How can I totally capture logoff trigger?

From: Jeff Chan <jchan_at_issl.com.hk>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 19:10:30 +0800

Dear all,

    I have initialized some variable when a user logon the database. Originally, I decide to destroy such variable during the logoff trigger symmetrically. However, I found that under some situations, e.g. close the sqlplus window instead of typing disconnect in sqlplus, the logoff trigger will not be executed. How can I make my procedure clean so that no memory leak problem occur?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff. Received on Tue Nov 06 2001 - 05:10:30 CST