Strange problem with sqlpus on Win2K and Oracle 9i

From: jacob nikom <jacob_nikom_at_ieee.org>
Date: 5 Nov 2001 15:21:59 -0800

Hi,

I have strange problem with sqlpus on Win2K and Oracle 9i. My database is on Solaris and I use Oracle client software to connect to the database and run sqlplus.

I used to run sqlplus very well for quite a while, but suddently without any changes in my computer it started to produce error message:
"sqlplus.exe generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program.

The error log is being created."

Interestingly, I am still able to run sqlplus on my server computer (Solaris 5.7) and it works fine. I reinstalled the Oracle client. The Oracle installation went successfully (at least according to the message on the installer), but the sqlplus still produces the same message.

Do you know what could be the problem?

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Regards,

Jacob Nikom Received on Mon Nov 05 2001 - 17:21:59 CST