Triggers are not imported

From: Nicolas Bronke <nb_at_trinity.de>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:12:53 +0100

I imported a dumpfile (which has been exported using Oracle 8.0.5) into a 8.1.7.1.1 database. It worked nearly as expected, but then I had to recognoize, that the triggers are not imported. How could that be?

If cause I created the triggers again using my scripts.

The I tried to create a dumpfile. All tables are exported but at the end (after all tables has been exported) there comes the error 904, which means invalid column name. But not which table or view or which column.

Any idea hiw to find that out?

Regards.

Nicolas Received on Mon Nov 05 2001 - 12:12:53 CST