looking for install docs (tpc-w) oracle/solaris

From: Chris Torlinsky <christ_at_club.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 05:02:05 GMT

 Hi , i'm wondering if anyone can point me to installation  documentation for tpc-w for Oracle (on solaris), I believe I have  version 1.6, which is the latest, but I dont have any  supporting documentation to properly install and run the  kit , so any help would be great.

 emailing me is ok.

 thanks so much in advance,

 -christ. Received on Sun Nov 04 2001 - 23:02:05 CST