Re: OEM usuage FEEDBACK

From: koert54 <koert54_at_nospam.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 21:47:22 GMT

I have it running at a customers site monitoring 28 databases on AIX & NT - I run the OMS on NT and use 8.1.7.2 dbsnmp on AIX nodes. I have some problems with it tho - whenever I need to stop the the agent - i always have to do a clean startup of the agent afterwards (and this means resubmitting every event towards that node) Also I'm still having problems with snmpd and dbsnmpd taken up 100% CPU once every month ... (but i'm getting close to a solution)...

In other words - monitor the monitoring tool and you'll be ok ...