Re: Huge problem with COM+ performace? PART TWO

From: Michael D. Long <michael_d_long_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:15:56 -0500

VB is perfectly adequate for 98% of all n-tier projects, unless it is placed in the hands of the incompetent. In fact, it is easier and more efficient to produce MTS (COM+) objects in VB than in either VC++ or Delphi.

For the other 2% of the cases (where you truly need pooled objects) VC++ is the better choice.

He'd be better off paying someone to perform a code review and cleanup than wasting time on a technique that would require re-implementing the objects.

Michael D. Long