Oracle9i Text problem with CTXSY.CONTEXT index type

From: Sally Kleinfeldt <sek_at_avaquest.com>
Date: 2 Nov 2001 12:20:34 -0800

Using Oracle 9i Enterprise Edition (clean install from a new CD set), and trying to create an Oracle Text index of type CONTEXT (CREATE INDEX TEST on test(text) INDEXTYPE IS ctxsys.context), I get the message "errors during recompilation/revalidation of CTXSYS.CONTEXT" Previous posts (see attached) have described this problem. Could someone please post how to fix it?

Thanks,

Sally

From: =?iso-8859-2?Q?Rafa=B3_Groszewski?= <Rafal.Groszewski_at_empolis.pl> Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle.server Subject: Oracle InterMedia.
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 12:37:36 +0200

Hello,
I'm tring to create index using interMedia CREATE INDEX TEST on SL_DEMO_CONTENT(sl_obj_content_text) INDEXTYPE IS ctxsys.context;

but I reveive following error:
ORA-04045: errors during recompilation/revalidation of CTXSYS.CONTEXT ORA-29835: ODCIGETINTERFACES routine does not return required interface(s) Do you know what is going on?
Thanks.

Rafal Received on Fri Nov 02 2001 - 14:20:34 CST