Re: Error in Background Process

From: Jennmar Corp <here_at_work.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:53:24 -0500

I have checked the LGWR - actually we have received this error before but in more detail. It only lists the two error numbers and no additional messages in the LGWR or any of the trace files?

To add to my original question - we added a Datafile to a tablespace yesterday and this error occured this morning. Would there be any relation between the two events?

Thanks,
(NT, Oracle 8.0)