Database fails to start when machine migrates to NT Domain from workgroup

From: Gary Townsend <gary_at_spatialmapping.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 16:43:44 GMT

Hi there i was hoping someone may have hit this problem before

I am runing a version of Oracle 8.1.7 presonal edition on my windows 2k box with SP2. I am in the process of migrating the comapny's network from workgroup to a domian structure. However when i do this the oracle server seems to stop running and can't be restarted. Has anyone encountered this before. if so what are possible solutions.

Gary Townsend
Database Developer / Internet Services Admin Spatial Mapping Ltd.
http://www.spatialmapping.com

email: gary_at_spatialmapping.com
phone: 250 564 1928
fax  : 250 564 0751