Re: htp-package problem

From: Cristian Veronesi <c.veronesi_at_crpa.it>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:23:16 +0100

"Rüdiger J. Schulz" wrote:

> now, if someone choose *more than one* value in the html-form, than I dont get
> these selected values, or better: I cant evaluate the multiple choice !!
>
> does anybode know, how to make it within a plsql-procedure??

If you wish to manage select-multiple objects, you have to define related parameters as TABLE OF VARCHAR2(32767). You have to create a type to do that.

HTH
Best regards, Cristian

--
Cristian Veronesi ><((((º> http://www.crpa.it

"I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be big and
professional like gnu)..." [Linus Torvalds, comp.os.minix, 25-08-1991]