Re: How to "audit" without auditing ?

From: <davide_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Nov 2001 12:45:42 GMT

Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Typically v$xxx is just a synonym for sys.v_$xxx. You would need to
> grant on the genuine object to see it.

Just did but no luck. Even creating the view as System does not work. Everytime Oracle complains about the second view on the list that 'does not exist'.

Even if I try a 'create view force', the view is created but with errors and when I try to select from it, it complains that the view contains errors...

Davide Received on Fri Nov 02 2001 - 06:45:42 CST