URGENT - support Oracle-Novell

From: ji mminm <ji_mminm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Nov 2001 08:35:36 GMT

Hi

I have Oracle running over Novell. I need write a file with UTL_FILE in a directory of Novell, Oracle always give me an error. I don't know the error.
If I write in 'C:\', Oracle doesn't give an error.

Which is the sintaxis of the path of a user of Novell in the UTL_FILE.FOPEN?? Thank's at all. Excuses for my English. I'm spanish.

ji_mminm_at_hotmail.com

¿Problemas con las news?
Webnews, el acceso más rápido y fiable
http://webnews.aforo.com

User IP: 62.22.84.43 Received on Fri Nov 02 2001 - 02:35:36 CST