Oracle Forms 6i shutdown problems

From: Steve Vanzandt <william.s.vanzandt_at_mw.boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:22:36 GMT

I have a complex application using Oracle forms 6i, the problem I am having is when I use the forms to call another form everything works fine, however when I close the form the system crashes and leaves a log file in the root directory, if someone has experience with this problem or any suggestions please let me know. Thanks for any help. Received on Thu Nov 01 2001 - 10:22:36 CST