Re: Corporate Acceptance of Creating Views ?

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:08:46 +0000

Tom, you hint at it but do not say it specifically, but surely one major benefit of packages and views is security. You can further protect the underlying data from prying eyes and control access to it using views and packages.

just my 2 penneth

cheers

Pete
www.pentest-limited.com

In article <9rmeoj01bgk_at_drn.newsguy.com>, Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com> writes

--
Pete Finnigan
IT Security Consultant

Office  01565 830 990