Oracle Software Packager samples

From: Robert Kuropkat <robert.kuropkat_at_ros.com>
Date: 29 Oct 2001 16:10:48 -0800

Is anyone out there using the Oracle Software Packager?

I am looking for sample .cmp files. I would prefer some non-trivial examples, but would be interested in almost anything since even the samples on the OSP site are dead links.

Thanks
Robert Kuropkat
robert.kuropkat_at_ros.com Received on Mon Oct 29 2001 - 18:10:48 CST