OCI Error Handling (trapping UPDATE errors)

From: Massis Isagholian <massis_at_socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:19:49 GMT

I have an OCI application that's trying to update a non-existent row. The problem is that the OCIStmtExecute() function does not return an error when this happens. I'm using "if (OCIStmtExecute(...))" for error detection. Is this not the right way to detect this type of errors?

Thanks
 Massis Received on Mon Oct 29 2001 - 16:19:49 CST