ODBC and Oracle?

From: Jason <japskunk_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:55:17 GMT

I am trying to connect a program to our oracle server 8i through ODBC. I do not want to use an oracle client is there any drivers or free programs that have an odbc driver or some way to connect to the oracle server? Or if any how would i connect this program through ODBC Using what i have currently? Thanks
Jason Received on Mon Oct 29 2001 - 14:55:17 CST