Re: One or more Databases

From: harry <harry.parkinson_at_>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:40:32 -0000

So a production server would typically run a different database for each application say accounts, inventory, helpdesk etc (if they were developed separately).

If the management server was also installed on the same machine would it also utilise a dedicated database?

Apologies for the basic questions! I am just trying to make sure that I don't start on the wrong note.

Regards,
Harry