Re: Newbie: Select in PL/SQL

From: GREGORY KNESER <gregoryk_at_futures.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: 28 Oct 2001 17:27:37 GMT

Alexei VORONOV (alexei_voronov_at_yahoo.com) wrote:
: See GRANT statement syntax to give grants for database objects.

: e.g. you can:
: grant ALL on <Some table> to <Some user or role> [WITH GRANT OPTION];

Ok, but if I've granted DBA role to my user don't they already have select any table? Is there any way to give this privilege without having to grant it on each individual table?

Sorry for the double post, btw, my newsreader was jacked last night.

Greg Received on Sun Oct 28 2001 - 11:27:37 CST