X509 bean

From: Happy <nothanks_at_hamster.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 10:39:18 +0100

Hi

I have a java bean, which is used on Oracles Forms, this uses Jinitiator, to run.

I have signed the bean with an x509 certificate, and in a development area I can use javakey to install it, but now I want to give this out over our internal Net.

Does anyone know how I can automate this process, when people need the bean?

Steve Received on Sat Oct 27 2001 - 04:39:18 CDT