need help developing site

From: cman <placeit_at_easyad.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:13:24 -0800

worlddatabase.com deserves more talent, power, and money than I alone can contribute. If someone would like to take the site over (using Oracle Server to power it?) or if someone would like to acquire, rent, or collaborate on the domain name, email me.

P.S., my message was actually much longer, but the newsgroup filter kept rejecting it for some reason. Received on Fri Oct 26 2001 - 14:13:24 CDT