Re: Any experts here?

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:22:17 -0500

As usual,Sybrand raises a valid point, however the posting referred to long login time differences which, to me, implies that it only happens on the initial connection, not while executing statements within that session..

( A note: if any server administrators change the IP address on one of our dedicated Oracle Database servers without informing me ( and the other DBAs), I hope he/she has a current resume...)