9i: Listener, endpoints and services

From: S ICM <S.ICM_at_icn.siemens.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:23:22 +0200

Hi,
I want to do B2B on an Oracle 9i DB.

No Tomcat, no Apache, no 9iAS!!

If you have a listener on a port, maybe 9950 and you don't choose the DB-Service stuff you can put in a service written by yourself.

Can you?

Which interfaces do I have to implement. Write an Adapter?

I searched:
http://tahiti.oracle.com/pls/db901/db901.drilldown?remark=&word=Service&book=&preference=

And I'm too stupid to fully understand the task?

Please help me out on that!

Thanks,
:-)
Volker. Received on Fri Oct 26 2001 - 06:23:22 CDT