SQL*Loader - 'adding' data while loading

From: hani <hanton32_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Oct 2001 13:50:17 -0700

I would like to populate FEED below even though it is not in the input file.

here is my table :

SQL> desc sep2001_new
 Name

 REPORTING_PERIOD
 SOURCE_ID
 ORG_UNIT
 PRODUCT
 IFA_INDICATOR
 IFA_BALANCE_AMOUNT
 IFA_RATE
 IFA_RATE_SOURCE
 FUNDING_GROUP
 FEED

here is my ctl file :

load data
infile 'c:\orant\bin\sep2001.txt'
into table sep2001_new
fields terminated by "," optionally enclosed by '"' (REPORTING_PERIOD,

SOURCE_ID,
ORG_UNIT,
PRODUCT,
IFA_INDICATOR,
IFA_BALANCE_AMOUNT,
IFA_RATE,
IFA_RATE_SOURCE,
FUNDING_GROUP,
FEED          "decode(:org_unit,'11114','BOOK1','BOOK2','STUDLN',null)")

My input file does not contain a column for FEED.

I tried the decode above but get the following error :

Error on table SEP2001_NEW, column FEED. Column not found before end of logical record (use TRAILING NULLCOLS) Received on Thu Oct 25 2001 - 15:50:17 CDT