Migrating from MS Access to Oracle 8i

From: trub3101 <michael_at_bassline01.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:45:41 +0100

Hi

Please bear with me on this as I am a relative newcomer with databases (two months) !

I am currently engaged in a project at work whereby I am suppose to transfer data from an MS Access (no SQL Server) to the Oracle 8i database environment.

The problem is I am not quite sure where to start i.e. what are the procedures involved and which are the best tools to use.

I would be most grateful if someone could offer some assistance or point me in the right direction I should be looking to resolve this!

Ta! Received on Wed Oct 24 2001 - 12:45:41 CDT