Re: loading a sample set of data

From: Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 04:21:29 GMT

I kept waiting to see a reply. I'd be interested in seeing solutions. I heard that there is a commercial product that could give you "slices of data" but I don't think it builds the tables.

When I imagine how to do this, I easily see problems. Would that it were a tree problem. You only need one loop to make any tree walking algorithm go crazy.

Please pass back any solutions you might find.