Text Item - Highlighted

From: NoSpam <amandakdunn_at_aol.comNoSpam>
Date: 23 Oct 2001 21:50:05 GMT

Hiya

I have a question for you.

I am using Oracle Forms 6 and have a text box on the canvas, the text box is a database field. I have all the usual properties added, like update, insert, query allowed.

My question is when I do a query on this form at runtime if there are any characters returned in the text box the characters are all highlighted and the cursor is positioned at the end of the text. What I really, really want is the text NOT to be highlighted and the cursor to be at the beginning of the text and the field to be still updateable. Can you help.

Thanks
Amanda Received on Tue Oct 23 2001 - 16:50:05 CDT