Possible to overload an Oracle Function?

From: Steven Pannell <steven.pannell_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:06:32 +0200

Hi,

I was wondering if it is at all possible to overload an Oracle function with my own user defined function of the same name. i.e. can I overload the Oracle convert function with my own convert function?

At the moment Oracle always calls it's own convert function and not mine.

Thanks for any help,
Regards,
Steve. Received on Tue Oct 23 2001 - 10:06:32 CDT