lob,string to long error, ebbeded smalltalk

From: mark meandro <mmeandro_at_inetport.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 06:22:22 GMT

I am trying to put a large 5 meg file into oracle using ' small talk. I can insert small ascii files less then 100bytes. but im having trouble mostlly with the
sql i think then the smalltalk. I think i have found some example in Java but can anybody
give me some web site or an example code where they are embedding a 5 meg blob into
oracle 8i using smalltlk 5i. Received on Tue Oct 23 2001 - 01:22:22 CDT