table datatype problem

From: Kamil <kamil_bradler_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Oct 2001 04:12:35 -0700

Hi everyone,
why I cannot run these two short PLSQL blocks? It's idealized case of my complicated query.

declare cursor c1 is select 1,2 from dual; type fan is table of c1%rowtype;
fak fan;
begin open c1;
fetch c1 into fak;
close c1; end;

and the same:

declare cursor c1 is select 1,2 from dual; type eh is record (a number, b number);
type fan is table of eh;
fak fan;
begin open c1;
fetch c1 into fak;
close c1; end;

The problem isn't in the declarating part, but in the executing (fetch) part.
Thank you very much.
Kamil Received on Mon Oct 22 2001 - 06:12:35 CDT