Re: Newbie: Career in Oracle programming?

From: Gil Wright <nobodyshome_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:11:12 GMT

Mr. Tazl offered some good advice. Fortunately for you, VB is one of the languages that is used as a front-end to Oracle databases. If you have used recordsets with interfacing with Access databases, and have written SQL, then you are pretty close to your goal. PL/SQL gives you the flexibility you are used to with VB, and they have alot in common.

Good luck.
Gil