Forms 6i Question

From: D R Patterson <patterd1_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:18:49 GMT

Newbie question.

I'm learning Forms 6i and running it on Windows ME with an Oracle 7.3.1 DB. I've also got an installation on Win2K with an 8.1.7 DB. Same symptoms on both installations.

I have set my canvas size to 800x600 because that will work on all machines on which this code may run. I was instructed to maximize the size of the Window (via a preload trigger). I can find no way, however, to automatically maximize the canvas.

I have figured out how to get the dimensions of the Window object after the form is displayed and cannot see a logical place to insert code to set the canvas' size to the same.

Is there a logical place to do this? Is there an option I've overlooked that does this automatically?

Thanks in advance.

Dave Patterson
patterd1_at_hoNOSPAMme.com Received on Mon Oct 22 2001 - 04:18:49 CDT