db link does not work within a trigger

From: Mike Haegele <mike.haegele_at_btignite.de>
Date: 22 Oct 2001 01:02:03 -0700

Hello,

I've tried to use a db link within a trigger but it doesn't work. Optionaly I've tried to put the db link into a stored procedure and use this within the trigger and it doesn't work too. Our Database version is Oracle 7.3.4.
Has anybody an suggestion?

Thanks,

Mike Received on Mon Oct 22 2001 - 03:02:03 CDT