Introduction and some advice please

From: Deb2604 <deb2604_at_aol.comnospam>
Date: 20 Oct 2001 23:41:59 GMT

Hello everyone,
This is my first time on this newsgroup so I am introducing myself and asking for some advice.
I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and have taken and passed the first exam in the Oracle DBA track. I am working on the other four exams but I was hoping to find a job while doing so. A lot of my major course work was in Oracle. Is it possible for me to find an entry level or internship position in Oracle in today's depressed job market? Can anyone provide some leads on the best places to look for such a position?
Any replies would be appreciated,
Deborah Received on Sat Oct 20 2001 - 18:41:59 CDT