incorrect data being returned

From: John <jriker1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Oct 2001 05:37:36 -0700

We have a visual basic application that seems to be returning incorrect data. I wanted to put this out there, and see if it struck a bell with anyone. The VB app is running on Lotus Notes, and connecting to an Oracle 8.0.5 database. The basic issue is in the database there is a true date/time field and on occasion, it returns the wrong info from the database. For example, one entry shows up as a date of 04/05/1961, but in the database it's 06/11/2001. Most of the records show correctly, it's just a few that are doing this. All my tests to replicate this data has failed, and the info in the database seems accurate visually. Does anyone know what might be causing this? Thanks.

JR Received on Fri Oct 19 2001 - 07:37:36 CDT