plsql problem

From: Himansu <m.himansu_at_sify.com>
Date: 19 Oct 2001 03:30:04 -0700

Hi Everybody !

I've a problem in Pl/sql...I don't know if it is possible too.

I want to enter suppose 10 records into a table from sql*Plus in interactive mode...I want it to ask me each time the fields of the new record and enter it into the table.
I tried it with loops(both for and while)in pl/sql blocks and also in Procedures.
What happens is that after I entered the first record, it enters that record 10 times(if there is not a primary key in the table)in stead of asking me for giving the field values of another record. Pls help me soon...

Thanks in advance... Received on Fri Oct 19 2001 - 05:30:04 CDT