Creating delimited output in a file

From: Noah Arc <bowed_zombie_drone.spam.begone_at_zombie.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 07:27:16 +0100

Is there any way of creating delimited output in a file on the client's PC from the server? I can create CSVs using, say, Reports, but am unsure of a way of transferring the file from the server to the client
(across OSes).

We have Oracle Apps, so can't use anything client-based, such as Access or Excel; that'd be too easy! I'm looking for a server-based solution
(which I'm currently doubtful that there is).

Thanks for any thoughts.

--
Noah Arc
Remove ".spam.begone"