Passing params from menu to form

From: Michel R. <mrochon_at_groupehba.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:36:55 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to pass a parameter to a called form in Designer6i but I can't get the menu to pass the value I want, it will only pass the default value. I have an argument defined in my form with the "item usage" I want, I have an "argument passed value" defined for the menu called module set with the "passed from" value I want, but the form gets called with the defaut value of the argument. I have the feeling I'm very close. What am I missing?

Michel. Received on Thu Oct 18 2001 - 13:36:55 CDT