ORACLE SQL Help

From: Tim Mason <tlmason840_at_aol.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2001 08:23:37 -0700

I have two tables a questions table and an answer table. In the questions table I have section labels also. These labels do not have corresponding records in the answers table and I am trying to retrieve both the questions with the answers and the labels. Below is the query I have tried but it is only pulling the records that have entries in both tables.

SELECT A.MQ_ID, A.MQ_Number, A.MQ_Question, A.MP_ID, A.MQ_Type, B.MA_ID, B.MA_Answer, B.ME_ID
FROM MON_Question A,

     MON_Answer B
WHERE A.MQ_ID(+) = B.MQ_ID Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I am using Oracle 8.05

Thanks

      Tim Mason Received on Thu Oct 18 2001 - 10:23:37 CDT