Re: BFiles and Directory listings

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 17 Oct 2001 19:29:18 -0700

In article <1003343610.28241.0.nnrp-12.9e984b29_at_news.demon.co.uk>, "Jonathan says...

>Get hold of Tom Kyte's book:
> Export one on one: Oracle
> Wrox Press.
>
>This has the full code of exactly the routine
>you need as part of the demo on using Java.
>
>(I think it was the Java chapter, maybe it was
>the extproc demo though - whichever, it's there).

well, not to kill sales (maybe this little nugget will help you decide the other pages are worth buying) but you can look at

http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:439619916584

its there as well. It was the Java Stored procedures chapter - right after external routines in C.