ORACLE 11i/ CONTRACTS/ HOUSTON--DENVER

From: tom gugger <ehutch_at_norden1.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2001 01:00:25 GMT

                         OMNI GROUP
                         ehutch_at_norden1.com
                         419-893-6334

                 ORACLE11i/ CONTRACTS/ HOUSTON-DENVER

We are looking for two people to do some training for a client that has Oracle financials 11i.

This would probably be three to four weeks or possibly a little longer and we need one person for Denver and another for Houston. I know that it's not real long-term, but it is a chance to at least to get off of the bench a and make some money for a month or so. Especially considering that this is traditionally the slowest time of the year, and that the market is very soft right now. This could be your Christmas money.

You must have experience with 11i. The modules are GL, AR, AP, FA, and PO. Ideally, someone would have experience training with all five of those modules under 11i. What we are hoping, is that they may take someone that has 11i with three or four of those modules and 11.03 with the others.

   If interested--Email(ehutch_at_norden1.com) resume or call 419-893-6334.

                Thank You
                Tom Gugger

  MUST BE US CITIZEN Received on Wed Oct 17 2001 - 20:00:25 CDT