Storage Parameters for Indexes

From: DBA-Jim <jbizzaro_at_jackpot.com>
Date: 17 Oct 2001 16:55:49 -0700

Hello DBAers,

I'm rebuilding all my Oracle tables with more suitable storage parameters. In regards to the storage parameters for indexes, will they use the storage parameters I specified for the table or do I need to create separate storage parameters for each?

Thanks in advance,

JGB Received on Wed Oct 17 2001 - 18:55:49 CDT