ORA-01041 when using Pro*C

From: Atul Pinge <apinge_at_carl.org>
Date: 17 Oct 2001 14:40:06 -0700

Hello,

I am using the Pro*C in my server program which is communicating with my client using DCE/RPC. It is using 8.0.6.0.0 version of Pro*C precompiler to talk to Oracle and it is running on Windows 2000.

I have various classes written which communicate with Oracle to get the data from various tables. After I get the result back for the first query somehow the oracle connection is terminated. And I get error ORA-01041 and obviously all the other queries are unsuccessful. Has anybody already seen this problem? What is the solution?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Atul Received on Wed Oct 17 2001 - 16:40:06 CDT